Thursday 14 April 2016

Heresy Era - Space Wolves - Grey Hunter Pack 2 - Paint #1

So work and real life have been kicking my arse this last month or so, leaving me rather short on hobby time in general. Thankfully things have eased off and I'm now a week or so away from having a week off work with which I can hopefully get up to speed again with my painting.

I've managed to get the Stormwolf nearly completed, and I'm just lacking a backdrop large enough to photograph it against now. Once I remember to sort one I'll be updating the blog with the finished kit.

In the meantime I've managed to get a second Grey Hunter Pack knocked out to the same basic gaming standard as the first pack. I've mixed in a few bits from the Space Wolf kits as well as the standard 40k marine kit for the Pack Leader.

Nothing fancy I know, but it adds a bit more to the army and brings me up to a 750pt force (including the Stormwolf).



0 comments:

Post a Comment