Sunday 4 January 2015

Mars Attacks - Buddy & Brandi - WIP #2

I used to write a lot, and quite well I thought, now I seem to struggle to put that much together. When it comes to the blog I concentrate on chucking up a few pictures and go 'enjoy'. I'd like to say that this will change in 2015, with maybe some tutorials, and reviews and other such like articles; but if it does it certainly wont be starting with this blog post.

This is because I have done nothing over the holiday period. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Instead I decided to have a sort out. Therefore most of my free time has been spent clearing out the inordinate amount of crap and random boxes of models that I have. I've been at it for 6 nights now and I am still going. On the plus side I have found a rather large number of slotta bases. More than I'll ever need. Ever. Again.

So what do I have to show off (using the term loosely)? Well I finished up the basic work on Buddy and Brandi just before Christmas so they will be the subject of todays post.

I'll call this a WIP even though I don't plan on doing anything else to these two until after I have completed the base set.


So there you go, a short sweet picture post. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. You wouldn't have so much crap to sort out if you didn't keep going in for Kickstarters.

    ReplyDelete