Thursday 3 December 2015

Dungeon Saga - Core Box #1

For a slight change of scenery I've been painting up the core box of my recently received Dungeon Saga kickstarter package. The aim was to get the contents of the core box to a basic gaming standard.

As with the Bloodbound I have taken the approach of basecoat/shade to get the set done quickly. The only area with highlighting applied is the base, as it is quick to do. With the exception of the flesh the (shaded with Reikland Fleshshade) the models were shaded with Agrax Earthshade once all the base colours were painted (using GW base paints for the most part).

My regular weekly gaming group has suggested playing it every third week as a campaign which should allow me to paint up new bits regularly to this standard without having to rush too much.

The first batch were painted in order to play the first Adventure (after the two tutorial ones). Not shown are the zombie models (as they were still drying when I came to take the photos)

Dungeon Saga Heroes
Skeletons
Doors & Furniture

0 comments:

Post a Comment