Sunday 10 May 2015

Horus Heresy - Shattered Legion - Paint In Progress #4

Nothing new to show this week in terms of colours or scheme additions. Instead I used the week to crack on with the remaining five tactical legionnaires as well as apply some of the first touches to the Contemptor, which will be the next item on the painting agenda.

I decide to focus on getting the squad of tactical legionnaires to the same level as the first batch as all the remaining details are quite small, and it would probably prove to be more efficient to finish them all off in one hit.

I'm also still not sure how to do the Drake skin so doing the remaining members of the squad meant I had more time to mull that over as well.

Iron Hand Legionnaires 
Salamander Legionnaires 
Tactical Squad Shot
Finally here is a PIP shot of the Contemptor. At the moment the green is at the same level as that of the Tactical squad, but I have yet to do anything else. The black on the shoulders has not come out the way I had hoped (I did this with the airbrush) so I will need to tidy this up with a bit of brushwork later on down the line.

Contempter Paint In Progress

0 comments:

Post a Comment