Sunday 27 July 2014

Sedition Wars - Strain Quasimodo - Complete

It's rather hot out. I am also dog tired from a midweek work emergency that left me somewhat sleep deprived. To say painting has taken a bit of a backseat this week would be a bit of an understatement. That being said I did manage to complete the Quasimodo's to a standard that will be adequate for gaming with.

I've also taken receipt of the GW Stormclaw set (I have a passing interest in Space Wolves) - I also picked up a second set of the Space Wolf models (I plan to convert one of the Krom models into either Ragnar or a Wolf Priest - not sure which yet).

To this end I have been playing with some older Space Wolf models of mine, and will put up a post next week showing off the progress. In the meantime here are the Strain:



I am now only a handful of models away from having a gaming set that we can use, which is damn near a miracle for me.

Also a shout out to Maelstrom for helping me select a new camera - cheers fella - much happier with these shots (even if I am still learning the settings).

I'm off now to watch the countdown for the final few hours of the Zombicide Season 3 kickstarter. And wilt just a little more in the heat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment