Sunday 3 August 2014

Space Wolves - Wolf Guard Terminator - WIP #1

It's been one of those weeks where mojo is lacking a little bit, and I really haven't felt much into doing a lot of hobbying. However with the release of the Stormclaw set and the impending Codex release I have wandered back into the land of the Space Wolves.

I've never been happy with the lighter armour scheme of the modern Space Wolves so have always sought something a little bit darker. I finally came across a scheme recently that I think fits the bill nicely:

- basecoat of Mechanicus Standard Grey
- first edge highlight of Dawnstone
- second edge highlight of Administratum Grey
- wash with Agrax Earthshade
- while still wet, brush thinned Rhinox Hide into the recesses
- re apply edge of Administratum Grey
- glaze with Guilliman Blue



 
 

2 comments:

  1. Looking good.

    How will you do the base so that he doesn't blend in with it (being in so similar greys)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers.

      I'll be adding snow to the base so that should hopefully help to differentiate it a bit.

      Delete