Sunday 13 April 2014

Sedition Wars - Phaedrus Chirurge - WIP #3

So once again I change my focus to something else. Truth be told I'm a bit bored painting and blending the purple on the Ghost Glaive. The Wraithlord is nearly done, then it'll be time to move onto the Spiritseer.

Instead I've picked up working on the Phaedrus Chirurge model I picked up a while ago. Studio McVey is ramping up for a further set of releases for Sedition Wars, with a series of limited edition resins preceding a further plastic release later on down the line. These really are lovely sculpts, and having spent Saturday at Salute and chatting with Mike McVey I've found myself eager to work on the models. (I also picked up the Gnosis suits, Tumult, Phaedrus and a Medusa whilst there). Check out the Studio McVey forums for pictures.

So far not that much to show, I re-coated almost all of the model and tweaked the scheme to one more of my liking and of the style I wanted to try. So far so good, lots more depth to the shadows to be done, but the start is good.

Phaedrus Chirurge Front

Phaedrus Chirurge Rear
Recipes to follow in a later post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment