Tuesday 12 November 2013

Dreadball WIP #1

With Dreadball being a success at the last meet up and with a plan to play a league of sorts at the next meet, I've been trying to lay the ground work for a fully painted team. 

Planning to ensure I had an even mix of the newer sculpts along with the original, I started out on the first 8 players. To date they are in various stages, all have a basecoat and shading, whilst the 2 Orx are a bit further along, with several stages of highlights already completed.

The colour scheme itself is based on my old Blood Bowl Orc scheme of blue and red (as at the time it stood me in good stead). The blue is actually a base of GW Stegadon Scale Green, shaded by adding GW Abaddon Black.

I've also been working on the refbot, which, barring so tidy up and highlights to the black, is just about complete.






0 comments:

Post a Comment