Thursday 7 January 2016

Heresy Era - Space Wolves - Venerable Dreadnought

Rounding out the first 400pts of this force is my yet to be named Venerable Dreadnought. This was a pretty straightforward build, with just a small bit of kit mixing being done.

To retain the Heresy feel I used the Space Marine Venerable Dreadnought as a base as it more closely represents the MK IV Heresy versions that Forgeworld do, adding the Space Wolf Dreadnought arms and a MK IV head from the Betrayal at Calth marines. A little bit of brass etch on the shield arm and that really is pretty much job done.

Both weapon hands have been magnetised in case I want to swap them out with wolf claws and both arms are not glued, the fit is snug enough that I will probably leave them that way allowing me to change out the weapon arms in future should I want to turn him into a ranged variant.

Venerable Dreadnought

0 comments:

Post a Comment