Sunday 2 March 2014

Deadzone - Plague WIP #1

So that last week or so I've been assembling the Plague from the Deadzone box. Today I finally managed to put a lick of paint on said Plague and attempt a slightly different colour scheme.

I'm not especially taken with this first attempt so will most likely look around for a slightly more colourful scheme, but I did use the opportunity to play with using an airbrush to provide some rudimentary light and shade prior to laying down the paint. The idea being that a few thin layers of paint would allow for a minor variation in tone that I could then use to block in some stronger shading.

Unfortunately I have a bit of a blind spot for painting lighter 'non-human' flesh and the shading is a bit weak. So back to the drawing board I think.

 
Test Scheme #1

0 comments:

Post a Comment