Tuesday 24 September 2013

Sedition Wars #2

I shall shortly be heading up to partake of a few days worth of gaming with Rictus and Maelstrom. The plan is for us to try out Sedition Wars. I set myself the goal of finishing a boxed sets worth of Vanguard models (with Maelstrom to provide the Strain). A goal I for once have managed to complete.

Nothing too fancy here, as previously stated I've gone for a more basic 'gaming level' approach on these guys. Some are missing 'final' highlights and in some cases could've used a few more lighter stages of white airbrushing, but you live and learn.

All in all, I'm pleased with how these came out.

NB: The Morgan Vade Character is missing from these pictures as I have yet to completely finish him. I'll update once he is complete.


 Barker

 Akosha

 Kara
 
 Hurley
 
Vanguard Troops

1 comment:

  1. Is this really an update I see before me?

    It seems so unlikely to be true but I don't think my eyes deceive me...

    Until proven otherwise I shall take it as real and say they all look very good, above 'tabletop/gaming' standard you were after.

    ReplyDelete