Tuesday 17 November 2015

Age of Sigmar - Khorne Bloodbound #2

Two months since the last update. Since that last post we've moved in to the new place, decorated here and there and I have a hobby room set up. I've even found time to paint! I've been cracking on with the Khorne Bloodbound, working to get the models up to a based and shaded level (so that good tabletop level).


The army itself is now nearly completed with only a couple more things to buy to round it out and there are now less than a third of the models left to paint. I reckon I have two more boxes of bits to buy and I'll call that it for this army.

I'll focus on some of the non-starter box models in a following update, but for now here are some pictures of the remaining starter set models that I've yet to show. Once again these have been painted using the Age of Sigmar Painting Guide.

The Bloodsecrator had his face fully painted prior to attaching it to the torso as I wasn't convinced I'd be able to do it justice were it glued in beforehand. Whether I will get round to highlighting them all in the near future I do not know, but I would certainly like to get all the character models done.

Khorgorath

Bloodsecrator

Bloodstoker


0 comments:

Post a Comment