Sunday 6 July 2014

Sedition Wars - Morgan Vade

I've not labelled this one a work in progress or complete, as he is perhaps somewhere between the two states. Basically I have revisited the model which I originally speed painted for one of my regular meet ups with Rictus & Maelstrom.

I had thought I'd included a picture in an earlier post but apparently not.

What I have done is worked on the basic paint job adding in more layers and depth to get him to a standard that befits a character model. I'll be doing the same with the other three character models as I paint up the remaining Strain models. They will all almost certainly then get a third pass sometime in the future.


 
For reference here is the original paint job:

2 comments:

  1. Looking good dude, the touch ups help make him pop more. though this being you I can see him getting a 100th pass before you are fully happy with him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in fairness the boots, straps, pouches and all that still need finishing... so yeah, there might be a few passes yet to be made.

    ReplyDelete